Amen Clinics, Inc. was established in 1989 by Daniel G. Amen, MD, a highly acclaimed brain health advocate, double board certified psychiatrist, and ten-time New York Times bestselling author. It is one of the world leaders in applying brain imaging science to help people who struggle with:
- Emotional issues such as anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorder
- Behavioral challenges like addictions, weight control, or anger
- Cognitive problems such as brain fog or memory issues
- Learning challenges like attention deficit disorder (ADD), also called attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Additionally, Amen Clinics works with people to optimize brain function and decrease the risk for Alzheimer’s disease and other age-related issues.
Amen Clinics has the world’s largest database of functional brain scans relating to behavior, totaling over 120,000 scans on patients from 111 countries.
What makes Amen Clinics different?
Improving the health of your brain and your quality of life is our primary goal, and it all starts with learning how your brain functions. Why? Your brain controls everything you do—from decision making and motivation to healthy relationships and stress resilience.
When your brain works right, you work right too!
With full evaluations, we obtain:
- Detailed clinical histories on your biological, psychological, social, and spiritual background
- Neuropsychological testing
- Questionnaires and checklists
- Brain SPECT imaging
We use all of this data we to create an individualized, targeted treatment plan specifically for your needs and the way your unique brain functions. This unique, well-researched process results in HIGHER THAN AVERAGE SUCCESS RATESutilizing the least toxic, most effective solutions.
You are NOT stuck with the brain you have – you can change it, and we can prove it!